We are a consultancy firm who specialise in planning and construction. We manage building projects both residential and commercial. From finding a site to obtaining planning approval to project management of the development - we can provide all of these services.
We can put together a design team to handle your projects from local companies whom we have worked with on a variety of projects over the years. We have specialist knowledge in renewable energy sources and low carbon programs incorporating the very latest technologies into buildings, not only with energy sources but also with advice on the choice of materials to construct the buildings with.
We can also offer advice on the cost and valuation of your project and have extensive local contacts with estate agents. G L Consultancy will be your partner from the initial idea, to hand over of the building project.
Based in Blackburn in Lancashire, we can provide a service for you anywhere in the North of England. See our current projects for an overview of the typical developments we manage.
Eco Huf Haus
- Eco Houses by Huf Haus, Germany
- Processed in a factory, assembled on site
- Each one to an individual design
- Uses latest renewable energy technology
- We can provide site and obtain planning consent
- Brand new garden centre in the green belt
- We obtained the planning consent
- We project managed the construction
- We obtained approval under the building regulations
- We obtained approval for the associated sports facilities
- Detached 6 bedroom stone property in open countryside
- We obtained the planning approval
- We supervised the construction
- We assisted with all the internal specification
- We assisted with the provision of a full NHBC guarantee
- New purpose built school and offices in the green belt
- We have applied for planning consent and it has a recommendation for approval
- We put together the design team and the detailed specification
- We assisted the client with the presentation for funding
- Planning consent gained August 2010. The project has now commenced.
- Waste transfer station in Lancashire
- We supervised all the building works
- We introduced the subcontractors and suppliers and advised on their quotations
- We attended monthly meetings with the main contractor and the client
- We assisted with the weekly cost control for the main contractor
- We can obtain planning permission for sporting facilities
- New football pitches for Bromley Cross Football Club
- Supported by Football Association charter standard club based in Lancashire
- The approval included a club house and changing rooms
- Significant restaurant extention in the green belt
- We obtained planning permission
- Purpose built function room for weddings, parties etc.
- We assisted the owners with finding the right contractors
Leisure and Tourism
- Purpose built livery and stables
- We applied for planning and consent in the green belt in Lancashire
- Includes purpose built guest accommodation
- Includes family residence for the owner
- Planning consent obtained February 2012